Interested in getting a Philippine Lotto franchise? Well, it's easy to apply for a PCSO Lotto Franchise. All you need to do is follow the steps below.
1. Fill-up an On-Line Lottery Application Form. Include the following: a sketch of the location of the proposed lotto outlet site and a picture of the building of the proposed lotto outlet site.
2. Wait for PCSO to conduct an inspection and technical evaluation of the proposed lotto outlet site.
3. Once you receive a report from PCSO that your site is okay, you will then receive additional requirements that you need to pass.
4. Fabricate the lotto franchise booth.
5. Pay PCSO the required fees - processing and terminal installation. Also a Surety Bond to the GSIS.
6. Get the training operation manual for your staff.
7. After certification of approval, you then need to sign the agency contract with PCSO.
8. Start your lotto franchise business!
Who are qualified to apply for a Philippine Lotto franchise?
Any Filipino citizen that's at least 21 years old.
For more information, please call PCSO.