Isang Pitik sa Charity
Isang Pitik sa Charity
Gather photos from professional and amateur photographers that show the acts of KINDNESS DONE BY PEOPLE FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE. Promote the institutional brand message “SPREAD THE CHARITY VIRUS”.
All entries must cover acts of charity or kindness of Filipinos in different settings or circumstances shown in different walks of life. SNAPSHOTS OF PEOPLE IN THE ACT OF KINDNESS OR CHARITY.
Rules of the Contest:
1. The photo contest is open to all professional and amateur photographers.
2. Photo paper to be used in the printing is not specified.
3. Entry size 11" x 14" with or without borders. Borders should not exceed 1" all around. There is no limit as to the number of entries. All entries must be accompanied by the corresponding E-copy of raw files of the photos.
4. Low resolution images will be disqualified. Raw file photo entries of professional and amateur photographers shall have a minimum of 5 mega pixels @ 300 dpi.
5. The following information should be printed on the entry form which can be downloaded from PIA and PCSO websites. Each Photo must be accompanied by an entry form - one photo, one entry form.
Photographers name, address and contact numbers
Title of entry
Category (Professional or Amateur)
Caption or brief description or background of the picture (i.e. where and when the picture was taken (barangay, city, municipality and province)
Circumstances surrounding the taking of the pictures and other vital information.
6. Without additional compensation to photographers, photos may be published for promotional purposes only by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office. All photos
submitted as entries to the photo contest shall be owned by PCSO.
7. Entries can be color and/or black & white. Photos which are digitally altered are not allowed.
8. Top one hundred (100) photos may be reproduced or reprinted into bigger sizes for
exhibits without additional compensation to owners. Credits shall be given to the
photographers on all photos exhibited or published. PCSO shall retain the copyright of the photos.
9. Photos which have won national or international competitions are disqualified.
10. Entries that do not conform to the above requirements will automatically be disqualified from the contest.
11. All PCSO and PIA employees are disqualified to join the contest.
12. Deadline for submission of entries will be on August 1, 2008 at 5:00 p.m.
Entries may be submitted to any of the following offices:
Philippine Information Agency
Inter-Agency Projects Division
Visayas Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. 920-39-24 or 920-43-48
Or log on to www.pia.gov.ph
Or PIA Regional Offices
Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office
Public Relations Department
Rodriguez Avenue, Quezon City
Or log on to Pitik Sa Charity Webpage
Prizes for Professional and Amateur categories:
1st prize P 100,000.00
2nd prize P 50,000.00
3rd prize P 30,000.00
12 consolation prizes P 5,000.00 each