Someone by the name of Juseleeno Nobulega Daroose predicted that an earthquake with a magnitude of 8.1 will happen in the Philippines on July 18, 2008. Is he a modern Nostradamus? So do you think this will happen? Well, here are some facts for you.
According to Phivolcs Director, Renato Solidum Jr., this prediction that has been going around is not true. He claims that there is no basic science behind it. Yes, the Philippines is indeed located on the earthquake belt, which only means that we can experience an earthquake anytime. But to have an accurate prediction on when this will happen is impossible because no technology has yet been invented to do this.
Personally, I don't believe this guy, Juseleeno Nobulega Daroose and no, he is not a modern Nostradamus. Why? Because none of his predictions for 2007 came true, which were:
- Tornado attacked Brazil, thousands people dead.
- 2007 or July of 2008 Japan will get earthquake and get 30 meters tsunami.
- Japan will get earthquake and typhoon in October
- USA will get the terror attack on 17th December
Here are the 2008 predictions of Juseleeno Nobulega Daroose, the fake Nostradamus:
- Will find the medicine for AIDS and Dengue
- 18th July, Philippine will get 8.1 earthquake, thousands people will die
- The Empire State Building New York will get terror attack in September.
- 13th of September, China will get 9.1 earthquake in Nanning and Hainan, at the same time will get 30 meters Tsunami, millions people will die, the tsunami may go to Japan Directly
Will there be an earthquake in the Philippines on July 18? I don't think so.