Here's quick guide on how to celebrate Father's Day in the Philippines.
1. Greet him with a text message about Father’s Day so that when he wakes up in the morning that will be the first thing he reads.
2. Have breakfast together.
3. Plan a day out with the family. Doesn't have to expensive, a picnic lunch at the local park would be nice.
4. Go to the mall and let your father lead you to wherever he wants to go. Convince him to buy a gift for himself.
5. Have dinner in his favorite restaurant and let your father pick his whatever he wants to eat.
6. Make sure to bring a digital camera to remember the whole day.
7. During the day, ask him about the things he likes. If he likes sports like boxing, then talk about it.
8. At the end of the day, when your family finally arrives home, gather everyone around and give him a kiss and greet him a Happy Father's Day before going to sleep.